the character tag.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I haven't done one of these in a while, so I thought I should do one. I honestly have no idea where this one started from, so let me know if you know. If you would like to answer these questions, go ahead and link them below. Or just leave a comment, really.

1. Which character would you throw out the window?
Bella Swan. So needy, self-conscious, self-important, and weak. My own opinion only, of course.

2. Which character would be your best friend?
Realistically, I think I'd most likely be best friends with Ginny Weasley and/or Percy Jackson. They're both confident, strong, courageous, and beautiful people, who loves family and friends, but would rather not have the spotlight on them if they had a choice.

3. If you could make a character come to life, who would it be?
Katniss Everdeen. I think she could be a really important person in our society today.

4. What traits do you look for in a character?
It obviously depends on who the character is; the important thing for me is that they are as realistic and believable as possible.

5. What would you change in your favorite character?
My favorite characters are Snape and Ron, and I do not want to change anything about them!

6. Favorite male/female character?
Male - Snape. Female - Jane Eyre

7. What two characters from different books would you put together?
Katniss Everdeen and Hermione Granger.

8. Favorite book couple?
Ron and Hermione, Jamie and Langdon (A Walk to Remember), Liesel and Rudy (The Book Thief)

9. Cutest character?
Luna Lovegood. I actually wanted her to end up with Harry. They'd balance each other out so well, I think.

***

Happy Tuesday, Happy reading, Happy survey-answering!

7 comments:

  1. How fun. I loved your answers. I'm a huge fan of Luna too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Here's what I answered. I also think Snape is a terrific character :) I bet you're looking forward to the DVD release on Friday. I'm going for the box set!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teacher/Learner - I'm going for the box set too!! I don't even own ONE HP dvd believe it or not :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katniss and Hermione would be an interesting match up. They're probably two of my all-time favorite characters, female-wise anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah - Yay!
    Kate - Yeah, female-wise, they're the strongest ones I can think of

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see how much you loved the Harry Potter books with your answers.

    ReplyDelete