Review Policy

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Thank you so much for considering Random Ramblings. If you would like me to read and review your book, I am more than happy to do so. I accept review copies and already published books from both authors and publishers.

Genres I Read and Enjoy
First of all, I read everything. If the synopsis sounds interesting enough to catch my attention, I will read it, regardless of its genre.

However, some of my favorite books usually are:
  • General/Literary/Contemporary Fiction
  • Mysteries
  • Historical Fiction
I also typically enjoy:
  • Fantasy (for all ages)
  • Science Fiction
  • Memoirs/Travelogues
  • Poetry
  • Contemporary Young Adult 
  • Horror

What I Probably Won't Read:
  • Self-help books
  • General Christian 
  • Erotica
  • Paranormal Romance
Preferred Formats:
I am accepting either a physical copy or an e-book.

How long will it take me to read and review?

I do not get as much reading time as I would like to have. That being said, when I receive a book for review, I can only do so much and try to get to it as soon as possible. It usually doesn't take me more than a month. If something comes up, I will be sure to contact you to let you know.

What you can expect from me and my reviews

My reviews are based on my personal opinions on the book. They are completely original and honest. I am never biased or unfair. I try to look at it objectively as well as subjectively. I do not sugarcoat anything. However, I am not here to bash a book in any way whatsoever. As honest and straight-forward as my reviews will be, expect that I will still be tactful and respectful towards the book, its author, and/or anyone affiliated with it.

Other promotional requests:
I do participate in book tours, interviews, promotional giveaways, and collaborations.

Disclaimer: Every query will be read and considered, although my decisions will be a case-by-case basis. Some months are busier than others, and I pick books to review wisely so as to be fair to you and your time.
I look forward to hearing from and working with you. Thank you.

Contact:
randomramblings2010@gmail.com
Twitter: twitter.com/ramblings2010

No comments:

Post a Comment