1. The first character I fell in love with - Ron Weasley. When he was first introduced on the Hogwarts Express, he really did stand out to me! He was funny, hilarious, and very memorable.
2. Character I never expected to love as much as I do now - Severus Snape. I guess when the series started, he was just this mean professor. We didn't know much about him. He had no depth yet. By the end of the series though, he has become one of my favorite characters.
3. Character that everyone loves but I don't - Hagrid! I find him useless and annoying for some reason.
4. Character I love that everyone hates - I can't think of anyone in particular for this one.
5. Character I used to love but don't anymore - Ginny. To be honest, I think this is because of the films and the actress that plays her. The image of the 'strong, wise, gorgeous Ginny' from the books didn't come to life for me, and so I feel like my view on the character just got tainted from that.
6. Character I'd totally smooch (LOL!) - Cedric Diggory. (when he was alive, of course haha)
7. Character I'd want to be like - Hermione.
8. Character I'd like to slap - Cho Chang!!! Forever and always.
9. A pairing that I love - Ron and Hermione, and Snape and Lily
10. A pairing that I despise - Cho Chang and Harry Potter.
I tag everyone to do this. Choose whatever fandom you want. It could be from a book or a movie or whatever you'd like. Enjoy! Happy friday!