valentine's day and my favorite love stories.

Thursday, February 14, 2013

I feel like anytime I post a list of my favorite love stories, they always remain the same. Here are the ones that are constant, no matter what. 


Ron and Hermione from the Harry Potter series.
Henry and Claire from The Time Traveler's Wife.
Jamie and Langdon from A Walk to Remember.
Liesel and Rudy from The Book Thief.
Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre. 
Snape and Lily from the Harry Potter series.

I would love to hear your favorite love stories (or couples). 

I would also love to hear what you all are up to today? Today I am treating myself to Starbucks, and a book (or two). Happy Thursday, and Happy Valentine's Day! 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jillian!
    I still have to read Jane Eyre and the Time Traveler's wife.
    My favourite love story is L'écume des jours (From on the daydream in english) by Boris Vian, a french writer / poet / musician.It's both funny and sad, the characters are lovely, the writing is incredible! Nobody writes the way this author wrote, but you either love or hate the book.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not read that or heard of it but that title alone sounds romantic haha

      Delete
  2. I love Jane/Rochester and Jamie/Langdon - though I think in the Sparks Stakes Allie and Noah have to take the medal. I don't think I have ever cried so much at a book as I did at that one - I had to take a nap afterwards because my eyes hurt so much they wouldn't stay open! John Thornton and Margaret Hale from 'North and South' are a wonderful couple too. ALL THE ROMANCE! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I prefer Allie/Noah movie version vs book! Surprisingly. I always cry!

      Delete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    (I think I'm one of the only people on the planet that didn't like The Time Traveler's Wife.)

    ReplyDelete