A Poll for Top Ten Picks

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hi! First of all, thanks again to those who have participated in the feature (and to those who also check out and read our lists!) -- I really have a fun time listing mine and reading yours.
Today though, I was thinking about what the next topic should be about, and I'm debating with myself between six options! It actually took me a while to narrow it down to that number, since there are just so many different categories out there! It's quite difficult to pick just one. So I decided to hold a poll, asking you what you would like to see tackled for the next couple of weeks. If you'd like to help me out with this, that would be great :) The poll can be found right there on the sidebar ---->>>
However, if you can think of a topic you'd like to see and they're not one of the options on the poll, just leave a comment. I'd like to hear your suggestions. Thank you so much! Hope you're having a great Sunday so far -- full of fun, relaxation, and of course.. books & reading :)

7 comments:

  1. I voted, but I think that you should do all of them...just go down the list a week at a time, because they are all good topics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. +JMJ+

    I voted for Best Villains--but it looks as if I'm the only one who likes that topic more than the others! LOL!

    But I agree with Heather that you should go through all these topics, one by one, over the next few weeks, if you can. =)

    There is another list-type meme that announces its themes in advance, so that people can spend some time thinking and drafting their posts. I've found that to be a big help to me. So I thought I'd suggest it for your own great meme, Jillian! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great suggestions...I had a hard time deciding. Yep, do them all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't vote-- just do them all!

    Lesa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much to everyone who voted! And yes, I was thinking of using all of those, just was having such a hard time choosing which topic for this week! :)

    ReplyDelete