I read 7.5 books in April, which makes me happy. I love when I am on a reading high. I am determined to make May just as good, if not even better. Here are the five books I'm planning to read this month.
- On my Kindle - borrowed from the library - A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara
- Tess of the d' Urbervilles by Thomas Hardy
- The Dharma Bums by Jack Kerouac
- The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
- The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
Have you read any of these books and what did you think? Also, let me know what's on your TBR list for this month! Happy reading!