easter weekend.

Monday, April 25, 2011

I hope you all had a great Easter Sunday, and even if you don't celebrate Easter, I hope you had an awesome weekend nonetheless. We mainly stayed home. Mom cooked spaghetti and meatballs for lunch/dinner, then we went to church at night. My sister and I planned to go shopping after but we forgot it was closed everywhere. Bummer! So... we basically stayed home and were lazy, in our pajamas for the rest of the day. It was nice, to be honest. I did get a lot of reading time yesterday, mostly at night before bed. I finished Chocolat by Joann Harris - which I might do an inspiration post on instead of a regular review, actually.

Anyway, I took some pretty random, pointless photos yesterday and I thought I might as well share them. Haha. Oh and thank you for your "fairy tale re-telling" recommendations. I am going to the library tomorrow to borrow most of the titles you recommended, so I'm excited. Anyway, I hope you all had a great, peaceful, and safe weekend. Let me know what you did! Happy week ahead, everybody!

(my new favorite mug!)

5 comments:

  1. What?! You took these pictures? They're lovely, your quite the photographer eh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies. I just took them with my iPhone haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!!

    Ps; I love being in my pajamas! ;)

    ReplyDelete