locus focus - kind of.

Monday, August 1, 2011

Ahh this week has been crazy for me, so I haven't really been commenting or posting much lately. Anyway, I wanted to do this post to give you a heads up about a fellow blogger, Enbrethiliel, and her 'settings' meme, Locus Focus. This week, she's featuring places in the Harry Potter world - the only thing is you can't do posts on Hogwarts; you have to be more specific than that! ;)

I know a lot of the readers here on this blog are huge HP fans as well, so I thought I'd let you know about it. I encourage you to join in the fun, and I will make sure to read them all.

I meant to join in this week, but like I said, this week has been rather draining and stressful for me. I will be back hopefully next week or sooner. Happy posting, happy reading <3

7 comments:

  1. Oh cool. Thanks for the link and heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. +JMJ+

    Jillian, thanks for linking to this even though you can't join this week. =) I appreciate the gesture! <3

    Just to clarify: I made the "Don't Hog Hogwarts!" rule (which is just that no one should take the whole Hogwarts, but pick a favourite room or part of the grounds) because I have some other Potter-head friends whom I didn't want to fight over it. But they're all busy this week, too, so I guess Hogwarts is up for grabs, after all! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you for telling us. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't heard of this feature but I'll head over to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. +JMJ+

    Here is the Wizarding World Day link, if it helps anyone:

    http://shreddedcheddar.blogspot.com/2011/07/jmj-locus-focus-take-sixty-two-welcome.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. My life is a million miles an hour right now, or I would totally join in :( This is brilliant, and as always, I love me some HP!

    ReplyDelete