for the love of Harry.

Friday, July 8, 2011

This is the first time I've ever posted a post as a guest at another blog! I'm really excited about this one, since I talk about my favorite books - of course, Harry Potter. Also, an awesome blog, Couple of Crumbs, is hosting! I've only discovered them since they had asked me to guest post for them, and believe me you guys, they have really well-written and interesting posts. Check them out, and do read my post as well if you have the time!

To read my post, just click here.
And if you are still interested in joining me - along with 27 other bloggers, readers, and vloggers - for a Harry Potter video tribute project, click here!

4 comments:

  1. Just read it. So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED your guest post! I started reading HP around 12 too. And after that, I was addicted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read it and left a comment over there... basically saying that I had nothing else to add thus making the comment pointless... But yeah, I really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for reading it! :)

    ReplyDelete