Fall is here.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Autumn has always been one of my favorite times of the year. It's when the weather starts to get a bit cooler, while still having warm days. When trees change color, and when festive occasions take place. You all know I love my Winter (mainly during Christmas season!) but I feel like Fall is just so...

breathtaking.

There's also nothing better than being in bed, with a good book, while sipping some hot chocolate. Perhaps with the subtle sound of rain pouring outside.
Sounds great to me.

What is your favorite season?

9 comments:

  1. Fall for sure. But it's been so many years since I've experienced it (living in Florida) that I'm exceptionally excited to finally be somewhere with fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is definitely my favorite season. And the weather has been perfect fall weather around here this week so I've definitely been enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fall girl too. I love the crisp weather, changing leaves, hot drinks. It's hoodie weather, bonfire weather, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite season is fall, too. Though I DO love the Christmas part of winter. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I love fall. It is so beautiful! I wish is were longer, and winter was only for the month of December.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love fall! It's my favorite time of year, followed closely by winter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, definitely fall! *sigh* So beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for Fall!

    nina - i do like Summer as well of course. Just can't stand the heat sometimes!

    ReplyDelete