i'm baaaccckkk!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

That wasn't really that long of a break, but it was just exactly what I needed.
I felt like if I didn't take a brief hiatus, I would've just posted depressing quotes and posts over here, and that's just not who I am as a person and as a blogger at all.
But I am back now, and I just want to thank everyone that left a comment on that post [edit: I officially deleted that said post] and sent me e-mails and tweets. You guys have been a huge help and have been a great addition to a wonderful support system that I have in real life.

Not a whole lot has changed, really, but like I mentioned previously, I have been doing many different projects. I feel like I'm most myself when I do creative things, however random they may be.

As far as this blog goes, I'm also really excited to be back. Thanks so much for sticking around! You guys are awesome.

13 comments: