I had a very interesting conversation with a good friend of mine today. We were talking over the phone, and the topic of this blog came up. I try to NOT talk about my blogging with other people to be honest - I'm just naturally secretive when it comes to my bookish and nerdy side - but she did raise an important and rather thought-provoking question that I had to think about.
1. Where do you see your blog in 5 years?
I have to admit I haven't really thought of this blog's future. I kind of like the fact that I go through this bookish journey with you guys day by day, week by week... and not more than that. But it did get me thinking - where is this blog going?
I honestly still have no idea for sure. but I would like to think that:
- In 5 years, I'd still go through my day, excited to get to talk to you guys about some of my favorite things; books, life, inspiration, writing, literature... among many other things.
- In 5 years, I would still have the same enthusiasm that I have for this fun and inspiring hobby of mine.
- In 5 years, I would still continue to enjoy reading and recommending good titles, and continue getting so many ideas from you.
- In 5 years, I am still internet-friends with a lot of you, and that I can make more!
2. Do you ever see yourself NOT blogging anymore?
Honestly, right now, the answer is NO. Having been spoiled rotten with awesome conversations with you guys, I can't really see myself stopping!
So now... I'd like to ask you the same questions. Tell me! I'd love to know what you think.