waiting on wednesday.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I don't usually join in with this meme, hosted by Breaking the Spine, as wonderful as it is, just because I typically am not "waiting" for books to be released. I feel like I have too many books on my TBR list that I have to pay attention to first, before looking at soon-to-be released books. But I will make an exception for this book, because I absolutely loved the ones that came before it.

I won't give a synopsis since it'd be impossible to do so without giving away any spoilers from the first two books, but I absolutely can't wait for The Death Cure! The Maze Runner was so amazing, and the sequel of it felt so incomplete - I just want to find out what happens next.

What are you waiting on this week?

11 comments:

  1. Great pick! I haven't read the sequel yet, but I loved The Maze Runner and the title for this one sounds amazing. I can't wait to dive back into this world!


    Stephanie @ Poetry to Prose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the first two books and can't wait to find out what happens next either! Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you did not participate in WOW, I would possibly not have found your blog today :)
    The Maze Runner series is still on my agenda to read anytime soon. Maybe I should wait until the third book, so I can read everything in one go! Here is my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great choice!

    My WoW pick, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven't read this series. The first book sounds similar to Incarceron which I really liked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot wait for this one!!!! I love this series! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the other books, but this one does sound amazing...thanks for sharing.

    Here's MY WOW POST

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pick! I have a copy of the first book that I still need to read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cover and sounds like a good read.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday_08.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cool cover! I need to give this series a read.

    ReplyDelete