New award! :)

Sunday, March 7, 2010


Thank you so much to Amelia at Imagination in Focus for passing this award on to me.

If you are awarded, here are the rules:
1. Make an entirely new post about this like I'm doing, or put it up on your sidebar. Add and link who gave it to you.
2. Pass this award on to 15 bloggers you've recently discovered and whom you think are fantastic.
3. State 7 things about yourself!

First, I'd like to pass this on to:
1. Escape in a Book
2. Steph the Bookworm
3. He followed me home... Can I keep him?
4. Tales of Whimsy
5. A Passion for Books
6. Book Chick City
7. i swim for oceans
8. Lily's Bookshelf
9. Reading for Sanity
10. Ramblings of a Bibliophile
11. We Adore a Happy Ending
12. Good Books and Wine
13. Cornucopia of Reviews
14. Reading Rocks
15. The Book Butterfly

And as for the 7 things about myself..
1. I adore all things vintage -- mostly in the 20s-50s era.
2. I was raised in the Philippines for 15 years.
3. I love Zooey Deschanel! How could you not?
4. I can not wink properly. Believe me, I've tried.
5. Friends is still my favorite show.
6. I am going to be a Nurse Practitioner specializing in Pediatrics someday. Right now, part time, I tutor kids (kindergarten-3rd grade) with cerebral palsy.
7. My friends say when they see these things, they think of me automatically: book stores, headbands, ballet flats, tights, lace, musicals, pretty journals to write on, ribbons&bows.

8 comments:

  1. Hey! Thanks so much for the award, so sweet of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jillian :) I love Frineds too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thank you so much! I am now following you, so I get to love your blog even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, thank you!! Great blog you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All things vintage 20s-50s? Me toooo! *high five*
    Thanks for the award and for stopping by my blog.
    You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great award - Congrats on receiving it and thank you so much for passing it along to me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone :) Before I gave the award I've been reading through all your blogs for the last couple of days. So when I received it, I knew you all were just the perfect choices!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much! I love this award! :)

    ReplyDelete