New blog awards!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Please know that, when I decide on who to give awards to and who to link, I really do take my time discovering new blogs and reading them for a couple of days. I don't just pick random ones just to satisfy the '15 blogger' quota. I try to pass it on to those, who I think, fits the award title the best. So if you are here, please know that you were picked, because I genuinely liked and enjoyed reading -- and rummaging -- through your blog :)
If you do receive the award, all you have to do is:
1. Make an entirely new post like I'm doing
or put it up on your sidebar, linking the one who sent this to you.
2. Pass it on to 15 bloggers that you
really want to give it to.

First..

This one is given to me by Mama Bookworm @ The Fiction Enthusiast. Thank you!
I pass it on to:
1. Book Babe
2. Read Into This
3. A Striped Armchair
4. Books Out of the Bookshelves
5. Book Reviews from Reading it All
6. Library of Clean Reads
7. A Few More Pages
8. Adventures of Cecelia Bedelia
9. The Printed Page
10. Luxury Reading
11. at home with books
12. The Book Pixie
13. Boarding in my Forties
14. Bloomsbury Bell
15. One Literature Nut


Second..

The second award is also from The Fiction Enthusiast.
I pass it on to 15 blogs I personally -- and genuinely -- think are simply gorgeous.
1. The Introverted Reader
2. Book Nerds
3. Loves to Read
4. Booknerds are pretty too
5. Cheeky Reads
6. Book Blab
7. Books Love Jessica Marie
8. A Novel Menagerie
9. Bloggin' 'bout Books
10. Booking Mama
11. Crazy Book Slut
12. Passionate Booklover
13. Stephanie's Written Word
14. S. Krishna's Books
15. The Literate Housewife Review


And the third..

This is another 'Beautiful Blogger' award. This is my second, but this time, it's from none other than, My Book Barn -- thanks :D
I pass this on to the same ones above.



***
Hope you had a great weekend. And as always, happy reading everyone :)

21 comments:

  1. Thank you so much - I haven't had time lately and was just thinking that maybe I was not blogging as much as I should...this is right on time!

    Thanks for making my day!

    Robyn
    Book Reviews from Reading It All

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thank you VERY MUCH!
    I've been really doing my best to make my blog even better and I was thinking it wasn't working, so... thanks! It made me so happy! Thanks for following as well! :-)

    Raíla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for honoring me! What a great way to start the week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much. You have a nice blog and I will come again:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, thanks! I think your blog is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on receiving all these awards, and thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your awards, and thanks for passing one on to me! You're too sweet. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for passing on the award and congrats on receiving all these!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your awards! Thanks so much for passing along the "Kewl" award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. congratulations on your awards! :) and Thank you so much for the awards too! it's very sweet of you.
    means alot to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! And thank you! You've reminded me that I'm behind on passing on awards! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! And thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats, Jillian and thanks so much for passing the Kewl award to me! I am really honoured. My schedule has been on overload the last few days, and I have been dragging my feet, but getting this has definitely made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone! And you're all so welcome! :D

    @A Fly On The Wall: Aw, happy to be able to make a part of your day somehow!

    @Raila: I think your blog is perfect as it is, and you're doing a great job with it!

    @Julie P: When I got it, I thought it was the best way to start my week as well. :)

    @Andreea: Thank you so much, I really like your blog as well.

    @Stephanie: Thanks so much for that compliment.

    @S. Krishna: Thanks and you're welcome!

    @Celi.a: Take care as well!

    @Shantal: You're so very welcome.

    @Jennifer: I actually took a long time to post mine up too, so I completely understand what you mean. Haha.

    @Laura Fabiani: Aw, you are so welcome. And I'm glad to know I at least helped a bit with making your day. I think we all have those days when our schedules -- and minds -- are just so full, that it brings us down at times. But at the end of the day, we all get over it somehow :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. first and foremost congratulations on all the awesome blogging awards, and a HUGE thank you for passing one on to me!
    Ü

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to Jillian and all the award recipients. Thank you for thinking of The Printed Page.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your awards! Thank you so much for my award. I'm happy to hear you like the style of my blog.
    You have a really great blog. I'm now a follower.

    ReplyDelete