Bows And Flows of Angel Hair..

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Just a few weeks ago, I felt I had to share some of the most beautiful paintings I've seen, created by artist Vladimir Kush. These collection of paintings are perfectly titled; Metaphorical Journey. On the first post, I mentioned that they remind me so much of whimsical pieces and structures, mystical creatures and lands, colorful thoughts and ideas, magical worlds and destinations. They're simply breathtaking to look at; I don't think I've seen anything so lovely. I realized that, I had to post and share some more. So this is Vladimir Kush Part Deux.

Happy Wednesday and Happy Reading.

11 comments:

  1. WOW! Those paintings are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am seriously loving this artist. These are all so majestic and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice. I love good artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG These are magnificent :) Bravo!

    And I love your new header :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of this artist before. Stunning stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very delightful! I will go look at part one! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I discovered you through the Blogger Hop. Thanks for sharing these paintings of Vladimir Kush. The tree/ladder and the last are my favorites. And there’s something about the first. It just pulls you right in.

    Great to meet you!

    M. A. Noeth
    http://mnoeth.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. que imaginacionnnnn :)

    ReplyDelete