weird weather.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

For the last couple of days, it's been raining and has been extremely gloomy around here! I do like the rain, and I do love winter.. but I kind of miss having some sun around sometimes! I miss the heat of the sun on my back, wearing sunglasses, breezy clothes, amusement parks, day trips, picnics, the beach!

But...... really, I don't even know why I'm complaining. Because I do like cold weather. I even enjoy a gloomy day once in a while. Those are perfect excuses to wear tights, along with cardigans and scarves and sweaters and oversize sweatshirts. And to drink tea and coffee everyday.. and use cute umbrellas when it rains and wear boots of all kinds..

(obviously, it doesn't snow in Cali, but it's nice to dream. haha)

On second thought.... I think I am going to miss winter when it goes away.

Sometimes, I just confuse myself.
Have a good day! :)

1 comment:

  1. great pics, I would love to be at the beach right now....we just had a blizzard here this past week and i'm so ready for winter to be over.
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete