First Impressions: Fall for Anything

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I don't usually do a whole post dedicated to my "first impressions" on a book, but I feel like if I was going to start doing it, this book would be the perfect one to do it on. I have been wanting to read this after hearing many rave reviews about it. For Christmas, somebody got it for me as a gift. Let's just I was excited.

Fall for Anything is a YA novel about a teenage girl, Eddie Reeves, whose dad commits suicide, leaving her consumed by the nagging questions of whys and what ifs?

Sounds dark and mysterious -- sounds interesting to me! I mean, look at that cover! (It's actually quite creepy looking) I am only 1/4 through the book, and I have to say, I am already liking it. I have never read anything from Courtney Summers before, but now I wonder if I'm missing out, because I have to say, I really like the way she writes. It feels a bit like reading someone's diary -- I know I should mind my own business and not read it, but it's also one of those things; how can I pass up the chance? So yes, it's not only intriguing but it's also a fast-paced, and readable page-turner.

Please no spoilers, but if you have read this book, what rating did or would you give it? Did you or did you not like it? Personally, so far, I'm really liking it. Here's to hoping it stays that way!

4 comments:

  1. I've just started too and i'm really liking it so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven’t read it, but I hear it is amazing. Can’t wait to read your review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Juju - I actually can't look at the cover because it's too creepy looking to me for some reason, with the girl's head down like that!

    Katie - I'm almost done with it. Would love to read your review as well if you write one.

    Christie - Thanks for stopping by! It is very good so far.

    ReplyDelete