guess who's officially one today?

Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to this little old blog right here!! She is officially a year old. There's a lot of things I didn't expect to come out of this book blogging thing, but mostly, what I never expected was for anybody else -- who isn't a family member or a friend haha -- to care about what I have to say. Believe me, I still get so excited when I see a new follower or when I read a new comment from you.

So... thank you so very much if you have followed, read, and if you have ever left me a comment in 2010. For the conversations here on the blog and even on Twitter! You made book blogging not only fun, but a way for me to relax, unwind, and cope during stressful times. I look forward to many more book talks (and many more conversations in general) with all of you!







27 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary for Random ramblings and u too Jill!! Hope to read more from you and happy always..

    CJ @ Coffee N Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Random Ramblings! Hope you contunue this way and alll the best to you, Jillian:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture and happy birthday dear =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your blog~! I was in such a bad mood during my first blog birthday I forgot it. I was so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday. Love the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, happy bloggy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations & happy blogoversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogoversary! (Mine was just born today so we can celebrate together next year! Haha)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogoversary Jillian!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Blogoversary girly yay you, feels awesome huh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww. Happy Blogoversary, Jill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for you! Here's to many more blogging years.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats! Happy Blogoversary and many happy returns.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know I'm late, but Happy Blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for all the greetings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. A bit belated, but Happy Blogiverary!:)

    ReplyDelete