guess who's officially one today?

Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Birthday to this little old blog right here!! She is officially a year old. There's a lot of things I didn't expect to come out of this book blogging thing, but mostly, what I never expected was for anybody else -- who isn't a family member or a friend haha -- to care about what I have to say. Believe me, I still get so excited when I see a new follower or when I read a new comment from you.

So... thank you so very much if you have followed, read, and if you have ever left me a comment in 2010. For the conversations here on the blog and even on Twitter! You made book blogging not only fun, but a way for me to relax, unwind, and cope during stressful times. I look forward to many more book talks (and many more conversations in general) with all of you!







26 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary for Random ramblings and u too Jill!! Hope to read more from you and happy always..

    CJ @ Coffee N Crackers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday Random Ramblings! Hope you contunue this way and alll the best to you, Jillian:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute picture and happy birthday dear =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your blog~! I was in such a bad mood during my first blog birthday I forgot it. I was so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Happy blogoversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations & happy blogoversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogoversary! (Mine was just born today so we can celebrate together next year! Haha)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Blogoversary girly yay you, feels awesome huh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy blogoversary!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww. Happy Blogoversary, Jill!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for you! Here's to many more blogging years.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats! Happy Blogoversary and many happy returns.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know I'm late, but Happy Blogoversary!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for all the greetings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. A bit belated, but Happy Blogiverary!:)

    ReplyDelete