hop hop hop!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Welcome to my blog! If you came here from the Book Blogger Hop over at Crazy-for-Books, thanks for visiting! This is where I talk, rant, rave, and gush about all things, books! This week, Jennifer asks, "Why do you read the genre that you do? What draws you to it?"

As I read pretty much every genre there is, it depends. Typically, it's really the synopsis that draws me to the books I read and not necessarily their genres.

I'd love to check your blog out as well, so please leave your link here if you can. Also, visit me on Twitter! Happy Friday, everyone!

5 comments:

  1. I'm hopelessly addicted to YA. I can't get enough and you can find out why over here if you want! http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Synopses get me interested, too. I think it helps draw you out of your comfort zone when the story sounds too good to pass up. Old follower hopping by :) Here's my post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was more open like you! I'm very stuck in my YA books. :)

    Here's mine!
    http://thereadinghousewives.blogspot.com/2011/01/follow-fridaybook-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like you I read a lot of different genres, but I've been re-reading my childhood favorites for my blog this month and finding out that they are just about ALL historical fiction. No idea why I was so attached it, maybe it was believable escapism?

    Now I pick my books by recommendations (from book blogs and friends). I avoid anything really gory because I can't stand that, and I'm not into dystopia at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. I read pretty much everything too but especially YA.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete