In My Mailbox!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

I haven't done this meme in a while, so I'm pretty excited to join this week. I got a pretty good book week. I finally went to the library after a long hiatus, and even bought some from the bookstore. I have to tell you, I am even more excited because I didn't have to spend anything, because the books were bought using Christmas gift cards. Anyway, happy reading everybody and hope you're having a great weekend so far!

Library:
Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
Change of Heart by Shari Maurer
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
Crash Into Me by Albert Borris

Bought:
Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
The Hobbit
The Lord of the Rings complete set by J.R. Tolkien!! - so excited for this one! It was a $45 value and I got it for free because of a gift card. So happy and thankful!

11 comments:

  1. Ooh, Elsewhere is such a cute read! Great books this week. Enjoy. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked CRASH INTO ME and got HEX HALL on my wishlist. Good books you picked up at the library!

    You can find my mailbox here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read CRASH INTO ME recently and it's very interesting to say the least. I'm also very eager to read Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler, as I had the chance to interview her on my blog recently! I really hope you enjoy it!

    Check out my mailbox this week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books this week...Mini Shopaholic is a fun read!

    My mailbox can be found here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo - awesome books! I really enjoyed Hex Hall and have heard great things about Fixing Delilah.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fixing Delilah and Hex Hall and brilliant books.
    Happy reading!
    Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books you got this week. Hex Hall looks really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you like I Capture the Castle as much as WE did. (thank goodess J forced me to read it) BTW I liked the movie as much as the book!!

    ReplyDelete