Hopping again!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hi everyone! Welcome to my blog! If you came here from the Book Blogger Hop over at Crazy-for-Books, thanks for visiting! I'd love to check your blog out as well, so please leave your link here if you can :)
By the way, if you have time, do check out my meme called Top Ten Picks. This week's topic is on our favorite Young Adult novels, so if you want to add your own top 10 list to share, Mr. Linky will be there as usual. Thanks everyone! Have a great Friday.

4 comments:

  1. Love the hop, I discover so many wonderful book sites.
    Kelly Bookend Diaries
    http:bookenddiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just dropping in from the blog to say hi! I like your blog.
    Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture you used for your blog hop. Puss Reboots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog hop photo! I see you're reading Fablehaven. Such a fun series! :)

    ReplyDelete