Friday In Pictures

Saturday, July 10, 2010

We had a little day trip around San Francisco this Friday, July 9th and these photos are what it mainly consisted of. We did a great deal of wandering around Golden Gate Park to visit quaint gardens, and such. We didn't miss the chance to stop by my favorite garden of all; the Shakespeare Garden. After that, we did a bit of bookstore "hopping" around the city. It was pretty awesome. On a different note, we did have some good food today; yummy brunch and a good old dinner to top it off -- plus sour tapes and M&Ms for the road! I didn't include their pictures, but it's all there. Ha ha.

...


...

I hope you had a great Friday as well. Would love to know what you ended up doing! Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

7 comments:

  1. Your posts about your trips make me want to move to California! Being a Seattle resident, we don't get much good weather around here. Gorgeous photos, as always! What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, really pretty pictures! I love the ones in the bookstore. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, beautiful photos! I love getting a glimpse into different bookshops :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @May: I would LOVE to visit Seattle though! I have never been there! I just use a digital camera (nikons570 coolpix) and I use my iPhone too!

    @StephTheBookworm: Thanks, Steph!

    @Sam: I could spend hours there; I loved the place. And thank you!

    @Girl Friday: Thanks! I love seeing different bookstores as well. Each have their own different appeal to them, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME pics! Thanks so much for sharing! :) Looks like you had a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete