In My Mailbox (7)

Saturday, July 10, 2010

IMM is a weekly meme from Kristi from The Story Siren. All the books I got this week are all in the YA genre. It's funny how last year, I barely read any YA; only read about five, I believe. Now that I've been venturing out with a lot of YA novels, I see what I've been missing out! So here are the books I got this week.

....

Won
I got real lucky and won one of the many prizes Bewitched Bookworms was giving away. I got The Reckoning, which is the final book in the trilogy by Kelly Armstrong. I have read the first book, The Summoning, but haven't read the sequel just yet. I'm looking forward to reading this one! Thanks so much, ladies!


...

from the LIBRARY
I put several books on hold in our library and finally, I was able to pick them up this week. I got really excited when I got the e-mail confirming they were available. There's three more that I have not yet picked up, but for now, these are what I got!

...

What did you get this week?

18 comments:

  1. Awesome IMM this week! I loved North of Beautiful and I'm so excited to read Holly Black's newest book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week for you! I am reading TDD and White Cat right now! Can't wait to see what you think! Come by and see what I got this week too!!

    www.randomchalktalk.com

    Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just finished The Dark Divine and really liked it. I have The Reckoning on hold at the library.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved Brightly Woven & The Dark Divine. Can't wait to see what you think. Congrats on the win.:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some really good picks this week. I can't wait to read Holly Black's White Cat.

    Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed Dark Divine and Brightly Woven. I just finished The Reckoning and loved it! Have fun this week!

    Teens Read and Write

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your win! I love the BB blog! Enjoy your library reads!

    Hope you have a chance to check out my IMM!
    Thanks,
    The Unread Reader

    ReplyDelete
  8. North of Beautiful looks pretty good, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome book stash! i have White Cat- I have yet to read it but the reviews so far are encouraging!=)

    Enjoy!
    http://lll808.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your library has the most amazing books!Our can't even have cool greek books, let alone english ones!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great book you got at the library. I liked The Dark Divine a lot.
    Happy reading!
    In My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your books look good! My library's YA section is woefully inadequate, I am jealous you got so many good ones from yours. :)

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great week! I enjoyed North of Beautiful, the Reckoning and Dark Divine! You have a lot of great reading in your future :D Here is what I got.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books this week! Hope you enjoy them all, and I'll be looking forward to your reviews :)

    Here's my mailbox :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. North of Beautiful is the only one I don't have or haven't read yet.

    The Reckoning is patiently waiting on my shelf for me to read it & the other 3 were all very good.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooh... lucky! I just read The Summoning and The Awakening, so I need to get my hands on The Reckoning.

    It looks like your library carries some good stuff, too. Ours is... meh.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks everyone! I'll check out your IMM posts as well!

    I am fortunate to have a library that holds new releases and good titles :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Great choices! Look forward to your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete