A Month of Reading: August 2010

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Books Read This Month:
Ice Cold by Tess Gerritsen
Firelight by Sophie Jordan
You by Charles Benoit
The Awakening by Kelly Armstrong
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins - still writing review
Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles - still writing review

Total Books Read: 8

Favorite Read: The Maze Runner by James Dashner

Overall: Last month, I was able to read 14 books, and all of them were such awesome ones! This month was okay.

I was sadly disappointed by two books, and two others left me feeling slightly underwhelmed. It's a good thing Firelight was good, and so was The Awakening. Also, I'm just happy I was able to finally pick up The Maze Runner from my bookshelf, which I absolutely loved! A little bit better and more exciting than The Hunger Games series, I realized; but of course that's just me ;)



4 comments:

  1. Something better than The Hunger Games? I must check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked THE MAZE RUNNER!
    Wheee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Maze Runner better than The Hunger Games. I'm so thrilled to read that book because I just finished The Hunger Games and it is just an OK one. Here's my review on it:

    http://coffeecrackers.blogspot.com/2010/08/hunger-games-by-suzanne-collins.html

    Have a grea day Jillian!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love The Awakening and will be starting the Replacement soon. Haven't read The Maze Runner yet but I do have a copy, this makes me want to start it soon.

    ReplyDelete