IMM + Charity Event Update

Saturday, August 21, 2010

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi from The Story Siren. This week, I got one book for review, and more signed swag that will be added to the prize packs for the Charity event!

For Review:
Matched by Ally Condie - ARC
- my webcam isn't doing the cover of this book any justice, so I'm sorry. In person, it's all glittery and pretty.. haha. I can't stop staring at it.

Swag to be added to the prize packs:
Ballads of Suburbia by Stephanie Kuehnert - signed bookmarks!
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff - signed concert bands + the replacement bracelet

-------------

Charity Event Update
$145 worth of donations so far! That really is a lot already, so big thanks to those who donated and for those who helped out by spreading the word. If you don't know what this event is about, it is basically a fundraiser and huge giveaway, where we try to come up with as much monetary donation to give to two charities of choice. Those who donate are automatically in the HUGE giveaway of signed books and signed swag! We are planning to extend the event until the end of October, so please we are just asking for your help by spreading the word by tweeting, writing blog posts about it, and/or putting our event badge on your sidebars! If you would like to learn more on how to donate, please click here.


10 comments:

  1. You got Matched! That looks SO good! I hope you enjoy it! Love the swag too! Happy reading eh! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, nice ones! I like the look of Matched. I've seen it EVERYWHERE and am absolutely dying to read it. Will you be posting a review for it?
    Following you for it. ;)

    My mailbox is here. Nowhere near as awesome as yours, but.. :)

    Thanks for the post and happy reading!

    ●▬▬▬๑۩Tina @ Book Couture۩๑▬▬▬▬●

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you enjoy Matched, it was really good, very interesting. What a great idea for a charity/giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matched is on my wishlist. Have fun reading!

    Here's what's In My Mailbox

    Misha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful site. I love the set up and it's so well done. Envious of your Matched. Hearing good things from everyone. Enjoy and have a relaxing Sunday.

    Posting mine tomorrow on Aisle B so come over then.

    Have a great relaxing Sunday :)
    PK Reeves
    Aisle B
    http://aisleb.tumblr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox! Matched looks very cool. My IMM Birthday Edition is here.

    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matched looks great and the Charity event looks like its been a success already.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much everyone. I'll be sure to stop by your blogs as well for your IMM posts :) And thanks for the support for the charity event!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm suppose to be getting Matched this week, I can't wait! YAY on getting so much money raised for charity already! That's great!

    ReplyDelete