A Month Of Reading: July 2010

Sunday, August 1, 2010


Books Read This Month.
Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
After You by Julie Buxbaum
White Cat by Holly Black
North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
Cut by Patricia McCormick
A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, and June by Robin Benway
Out of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper
Scars by Cheryl Rainfield
And Then Everything Unraveled by Jennifer Sturman - still writing

Total Number of Books Read This Month
14

Favorite Reads
Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
Out Of My Mind by Sharon M. Draper

Not-So-Favorite Reads
Cut by Patricia McCormick

Overall Thoughts
This month has been a really great reading month for me. Since it's Summer, I have had a lot more free time, and I'm definitely not complaining! I discovered some awesome books, and for the most part I loved them all! So yes, I absolutely loved July and I can only hope August turns out the same!

I'd love to see your own summary for this month if you posted one. Feel free to link it up! And please do stop by the Help A Charity post to learn more about this fundraiser+giveaway. Thanks everyone! Happy reading!

8 comments:

  1. Great month of reading for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive amount of reading. What'll you do for August? Love the illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jillian,

    Please accept the award waiting for you on my blog.

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a great month! I hope next month is just as good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You read 14 books?! That's awesome! What a fantastic month of reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Julie P: I hope you had a great reading month too!

    @May: 14 :)

    @ds: I'm aiming to read about the same amount, hopefully since Aug is the last month for the Summer! I want to take advantage of the free time I am getting as much as I can :)

    @Jinky: Thank you.

    @Kelly: Thank you! I hope yours was good as well!

    @Holly: It's Summer so I have a lot of extra time since there's no school :)

    ReplyDelete