Beach Reads Summer Challenge Wrap-up

Monday, August 30, 2010

With Summer almost over, the Beach Reads Summer Challenge is wrapping up as well. As you already know, there were four reading levels, and I signed up for the Dolphin level, where all I had to do was to read 12 books. These are the ones that I read and reviewed:


As you can see, almost all of them are rated 3-5 stars, meaning I had such great reads for the Summer! I'm happy I picked these books, and I really had a lot of fun reading and reviewing them. Thanks of course to the hosts of the challenge!

Raila @ Books Out of the Bookshelves

Hope you all had great reading months like I did! Happy Reading, and happy almost-end-of-Summer!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for participating Jillian!!! :) You did pick some fabulous books!

    ReplyDelete