In My Mailbox (9)

Saturday, August 7, 2010

IMM is a weekly meme from Kristi from The Story Siren. This week has been SLOW! I barely got any reading or blogging done -- very busy doing a lot of errands, chores, work, and school-Nursing-related stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to read a lot more this coming week, because I think I sort of need it. Ha. Well, here's what I got this week!

For Review:
You by Charles Benoit
Dark Song by Gail Giles
- Funny I got two books, with the same type of cover -- the red and the "shattering/spilling" effect and all.

Swag to be added to the prize packs for the Charity Giveaway:
A Match Made In High School by Kristin Walker - bookmarks, post-its, peppermint chewing gum, and pencils
- donated by the author herself, thank you!


13 comments:

  1. Awesome swag pack stuff, very cool of Kristin =)

    That's an awful lot of adjectives on the cover of You, hope it lives up to it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! And how cool is that that you got two books with the same type of cover -- at first glance, I thought that they were a series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool about the covers. A similar thing happened to me last year. I bought a bunch of books at once that were all blue (and included titles such as Shiver and Ice. I swear it wasn't intentional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg that swag is gorgeous wantwant :D and i agree funny how the covers are slightly alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    I have an award for u here.

    http://dizzycslittlebookblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/my-first-award-versatile-blogger.html

    carol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting books! I'll be eager to hear what you think of each of them. I have been on a pleasure reading binge because I go back to work in two weeks and my amount of reading time will shrink a lot. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, great books, Jill! Sorry I've been so busy and can not even use my computer on free time. I miss talking to you and Linna a lot, I really do, but I just feel tired, so so tired, every single day. Pff. :( I'll be blogging as soon as I can. Please, enjoy your books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great books you got there and awesome swag. :P
    Dark Song by Gail Giles looks really pretty. Have fun reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Dark Song looks really good! Can't wait to read your reviews about both.

    Happy reading! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The cover similarities are pretty cool. I've heard good things about Dark Song, hope you enjoy it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That You book looks pretty cool--I've been seeing a lot of people reviewing it lately
    Here is my mailbox <3

    ReplyDelete