Life Support

Sunday, January 10, 2010

This is one of those books that I find hard to summarize without giving away spoilers or too much information, sometimes even the ending. So this time around, I will not try to write one.

However, I can say that this is Tess Gerritsen’s second medical thriller book. Tess Gerritsen is one of my favorite suspense/thriller authors, if not my ultimate favorite. This novel did not fail.

If you have a faint-heart, can not stand even the slightest mention of blood, then this is probably not for you. Because just on the very first page, there is already a mention of these things; things that Gerritsen describes so well.

I really love Gerritsen, as you, by now, can already see. She writes all the scary things that get to your head at night (not talking about ghosts though), and her books are fast-paced and has so much action that you can’t dare miss.

Life Support is not an exception. It was good. Read. it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment