The Time Traveler's Wife

Sunday, January 10, 2010

It is about a time traveler, and his wife, dealing with his frequent and unpredictable time traveling. It is about living dealing with being separated for a little time droning on to longer intervals, wondering when the next time they’ll see each other again. It is about their complicated lives as individuals. Most of all, this book is mainly about the two of them together, their love story; unconventional in many ways.

This is one of my favorite books I’ve read this year. It was depressing in many ways, and uplifting at the same time. And Henry and Clare’s relationship is more than romance. As corny as it may sound, their relationship and love story was sincere and genuine; unconditional in so many ways.

*** They are making this into a movie starring Eric Bana (the first Hulk) and Rachel McAdams (The Notebook.)

*** Now that I think about it, I don’t know how they would be able to pull of this book. If you’ve read the book, you would know what I mean. Time traveling and all, haha. I think they would be having a hard time editing the scenes and make them flow together. I have great hopes though! Because I love Rachel McAdams. I know, I’m biased.

No comments:

Post a Comment